FIGURE FUEL

Now open at Sunway Velocity Shopping Mall!

Showing you that even
fast food can be healthy!

At Figure Fuel, we want to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle through food without compromising on taste. We serve food that looks and tastes unhealthy but is healthy nonetheless. Enjoy fast food like burgers and pizzas to your heart’s content. Are you ready to be healthy?

Promo

What’s Hot

Snap&Tag!

Snap and tag us on Facebook/Instagram with the hashtag #FigureFuel #EvenFastFoodCanBeHealthy and the best post will win a free meal!

The winner will be announced every Friday!

*T&C's Apply*

It’s My Birthday!

Birthdays are joyous occasions and at Figure Fuel, we want to make your birthday memorable for both you and your loved ones.

Let us know when it's your birthday and we will grant you 10% off your bill. Yes, we do love you.

Superset

Choose:
a) Main of the Day
b) Baked sweet potato chips -or- Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Mash
Served with Super Fuel

RM19.90

About Us

Our Story

“Who would have thought that delicious fast food can be healthy?”

- Roger Chew, CEO

At Figure Fuel, we understand that living a healthy lifestyle can be a challenge, especially with everyone's hectic schedules. Exercising is only 20% of a healthy lifestyle. The other 80% is made up of what you eat, and admittedly, amidst all the delicious (but unfortunately unhealthy) food in Malaysia, may be a little hard to accomplish because of the perception that healthy food doesn't taste very good. Well, we have a problem with that.

At Figure Fuel, we serve healthy food without compromising on taste. We serve food that looks and tastes unhealthy but is healthy nonetheless. Nutritious, delicious food that are not only good for you, but will also make your taste buds sing. We've got burgers and pizzas on our menu.

Admit it, you're a little curious to try us now, aren't you?

Why

Figure Fuel

Think about your day - family/work/errands/social events (we're sure one of more of these apply to you!), healthy eating is probably not very high on your list of priorities. Why not let us help?

Healthy eating is not just a fad, it's a lifestyle choice... but one that we want you to have fun with. With mouthwatering burgers, pizzas and meatballs on our menu, even your kids will love us. We believe that food should nourish the body and soul and through working with our chef, personal trainer, and nutritionist, were we able to come up with tried and tested meals that produce physical and mental results (Personal Trainer), while not compromising ones health (Nutritionist) and not giving up on taste (Chef).

Whether you're really into health and fitness, or simply a couch potato, our delicious healthy meals will satisfy your taste buds. Don't believe us? Drop by and let us prove it to you.

Career

Be part of us

If you join us, you’ll be joining the Figure Fuel family. As such, don’t be alarmed when we start caring for your well-being the way your own family does for you. You’ll start as a trainee and we’ll teach you everything you need to know about working in a restaurant. And by everything, we mean absolutely everything. You will not be staying in the same role forever, as we’re all about learning new skills and developing. Rest assured that you will grow exponentially during your time with us. Work your way up the career path we have set for you and you might even be managing one of our outlets in the future.

Interested? Send your resume to contact@figurefuel.com

Outlet

Come dine with us

Sunway Velocity Shopping Mall

Lot 2-06, Second Floor,
Lot 392, Batu 2 1/2,
Jalan Cheras,
Sunway Velocity Shopping Mall
Opening Hours:
Monday To Sunday
10.00am - 9.30pm

Contact Us

Talk to us

Say hi, tell us about your experience with us, or ask a question! We would love to hear from you!

Title

Name

Company

Email

Contact No.

Comments

Figure Fuel

Lot 2-06, Second Floor,
Lot 392, Batu 2 1/2,
Jalan Cheras,
Sunway Velocity Shopping Mall

Figure Fuel Office

No 28A, Jalan USJ10/1B
47620 Subang Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

t +603 8011 9578
f +603 8081 9578